ReviewsNo reviews yet
This full-day boat trip departs from Paphos harbor at 10h00. Experience the unforgettable coastal scenery as you cruise by popular areas of Paphos such as Coral Bay, Sea Caves, St George Island, and Lara Bay located in Paphos National & Marine Reserve.
During our full-day cruise along the Paphos coastline, enjoy two stops for swimming and snorkeling. A buffet lunch is freshly prepared onboard and is served during our first swimming stop.
For the ones who just wish to relax you may do so on one of our luxurious wooden sun lounges (first come – first served) or our reclining deck chairs on the most unique 400sq m. deck of Cyprus. Or even spend your day in the shade, in the canopied area, or fully air-conditioned inside the lounge. The Yacht has plenty of shaded areas.
The Yacht is equipped with 2 professional bars. On the upper deck, our barman will be serving all-inclusive local drinks for the duration of the trip. While sipping your drink enjoy the live top-quality entertainment and truly unique show. The Yacht provides the largest coastal cruise facilities, the best quality food, entertainment, and ultimate comfort to which no other boat can compete with. The boat provides excellent first-class toilets and shower units.
- Delicious BBQ Lunch served on the top deck
- Assortment of cakes & seasonal fruits
- Open local bar for 6 hours
- Live Music
- 2 stops for swimming, water slide, snorkeling & kayaking
- Guaranteed Sun-loungers for adults only
- Transfer (Make own way to Paphos Harbour)
- Bathing suits
- Sun cream
- BBQ lunch, complimentary drinks
- Family entertainment that will make this the perfect day out
- Enjoy the beautiful Paphos coastline
- Sail towards the scenic Coral Bay or Timi Bay, weather permitting
- Adult: +12 years old
- Child: from 4 to 11 years old
- Infant: max 3 years old
Important To Know
- The duration of the full-day cruise is 6-hour cruise (10:00-16:00 hrs)
- 105 Sun-loungers on board, first come first served basis, priority given to adults
- Extra cash for ice cream, souvenirs, etc
- Dress code: Casual, comfortable shoes, swimwear
- All personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the passenger
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- Routes of excursions are liable to change according to weather conditions
- Remember to pack your camera, towels, swimwear, and sun cream