ReviewsNo reviews yet
Making a splash!
With over 300 days of sun in the average year in Cyprus, you will definitely want to cool off during your stay in Cyprus, and what better way than at the award-winning WaterWorld Themed Waterpark in Ayia Napa?
WaterWorld, situated on the Ayia Thekla road two kilometers outside Ayia Napa is the biggest themed water park in Cyprus and in fact one of the biggest in the world! More than 100,000 square meters of fun and relaxation have made WaterWorld equally popular with locals and tourists alike. It's considered to be the ultimate leisure activity that hosts more than 200,000 visitors per year. A waterpark has the colorful theme of Greek mythology which is reflected in the design of the park and the names of its various attractions.
The selection of rides is diverse enough to cater to all ages and all levels of thrill-seeking! WaterWorld has a real 'world first' in the 'Fall of Icarus' - a slide that shoots you up towards the sun, before plummeting you towards a plunge pool. 'Drop to Atlantis' is a 20metre high slide complete with audio and visual effects while other attractions such as Apollo's Plunge, and River Odyssey is for those seeking relaxation and fewer thrills! The latest 2 additions to the park are Thunder Bolt & Lightening a high-speed adrenalin ride and Minotaur's Labyrinth - The big wet bubble, a children's ride.
WaterWorld is the perfect place to spend the day as there are plenty of attractions away from the world-class water rides including great food outlets and souvenir shops.
WaterWorld has the highest standards of safety with your personal wellbeing of paramount importance.
Lifeguards supervise all the slides and check the other activities regularly to put you and your family at ease. Many members of staff are First Aid trained, but it is sensible to avoid heat-related problems, by keeping your body well hydrated throughout your visit and liberally applying a high factor waterproof sun cream to everyone in your party!
Have fun by visiting the GREATEST tourist attraction in Cyprus!
- Full day entry to Paphos Fasouri Waterpark
- Meals and beverages
- Souvenir Shop
- Express Photo Shop
- Towels and bathing suits
- There’s something for everyone at this great waterpark
- Daredevils will scream with delight as they race down the kamikaze
- Sun lovers will enjoy kicking back on a sunbed and working on that all-important tan
- Plenty to keep the kids busy too, this is a great day out for the family
- Adult: +12 years old
- Child: from 3 to 11 years old
- Infant: under 3 years old free
- Food and drinks are not allowed to be brought into the park from outside
Important To Know
- May 10:00 - 17:00
- June - August: 10:00 - 18:00
- September - October: 10:00 - 17:00
Other facilities at Fasouri Waterpark
- Massage parlor
- Kodak express photoshop
- Sunbeds & umbrellas
- Tubes, mats, lifejackets
- First aid station
- Changing rooms & toilets
- Remember to pack your camera, comfortable shoes
- Extra cash for souvenirs etc
- Not suitable for people with walking difficulties as there is a lot of walking
- All personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the passenger
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- Routes of excursions are liable to change according to weather conditions