ReviewsNo reviews yet
A morning single dive trip available from Paphos designed for qualified divers.
You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in Paphos and transferred to the Dive Centre where you will need to do your registration, equipment set up, and safety briefing based on your dive site. The dive site in the Paphos region will be based on the dive schedule and depending on your diving qualifications and subject to weather conditions.
At around 9h20, the boat will transfer you to the designated dive site in the Paphos region. Discover ancient artifacts that have been under the sea for more than 2000 years. Or, explore volcanic, limestone reefs and fascinating underwater landscapes. The East Mediterranean Sea offers good visibility, warm waters unaffected by strong currents often found in tropical waters. This Paphos diving experience in the warm waters of the Mediterranean sea lasts for approximately 45 minutes.
You will be back at the Dive Centre at 10h15 for a shower and debriefing.
- Transfer by boat to the designated diving site
- Fresh fruits
- Organized escorted dive by a dive professional
- All fees
- uipment required for the activity. (optional: in case diver has brought own equipment a discount will apply for equipment)
- Any food or drinks
- Dive computer (optional: can be rented)
- Dive camera (optional: can be rented)
- Discover ancient artifacts that have been under the sea for more than 2000 years.
- Explore volcanic, limestone reefs and fascinating underwater landscapes
- Minimum age 10 years (accompanied by a parent)
- From 18 years and older children don't need to be accompanied by parent
- Adequate swimming skills and good physical health
Important To Know
- Must be a qualified diver. Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in this certified dive
- Flexible dive schedule to also suit divers with nondiving partners/family
- Remember to pack your camera, towels, swimwear, and sun cream
- All participants are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving; some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. epilepsy, pneumothorax perforated longs, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- The itinerary of the excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions
*This is a ticket-only experience. You need to make your own way to the dive center*
1 Poseidonos Avenue
Marina Court 44-46