ReviewsNo reviews yet
It's new, it's cool, and a ton of fun! Morning Segway Tour provides an incomparable, revolutionary and exciting way to discover the town of Paphos. An ideal way to orientate yourself with Paphos sites!
Enjoy a seamless glide of Paphos town while riding on the newest technology of Segway PT. The world’s first two-wheel, self-balancing, eco-friendly, electric personal transporters. If you’re wondering if they’re safe and easy to learn, the answer is YES!
Cruise by amazing historical attractions, traditional architecture, scenic alleys, and other wonderful sights along the shoreline of Paphos in a Segway tour that could otherwise take you much more time to do. Our tour guides will ensure you will learn all the fun facts about each place. The route is absolutely breathtaking. Photo stops at the most beautiful and popular places of Paphos will allow you to capture photo memories of a lifetime.
This Segway Tour will leave you with a fascinating picture book of Paphos!!!
- Safety gear provided
- Morning Paphos Segway Tour is led by tour guide
- Safety briefing & One to One Training
- An electronic copy of your photos will be send to you through facebook
- Any food or drinks
- Any entrance fees
- The Medieval Fort of Paphos
- Charming Fishing Harbour of Paphos
- Panagia Chrysopolitissa / Ayia Kyriaki Church
- St Paul’s Pillar
- The Paphos Lighthouse
- Ancient Theatre
- Medieval Ottoman Baths
- Shoreline of Kato Paphos
- Ancient City Walls
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age
- A guardian must accompany riders below 18 years old
- Riders must weigh between 45Kg – 115Kg
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to ride on tours
Important To Know
- Remember to pack your camera and sun cream
- Flat shoes are recommended
- Comfortable clothes are recommended / light jacket if cold weather
- Guests may carry with them the following items: wallet, mobile phone, and a small bottle of water. Other big personal items can be safely stored at the store
- All personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the guest
- A disclaimer must be signed; ID/passport required; Raincheck policy available
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- Routes of excursions are liable to change according to weather conditions or road works