ReviewsNo reviews yet
It's easy, fun, safe, and truly fascinating. This Discover Scuba Diving course available from Limassol is suitable for beginner divers min 10 years old. In order to guarantee personal attention and maximum safety, this course runs with small groups.
This half-day Discover Scuba Diving course starts with your pick up from your centrally located hotel in Limassol. You will be transferred to the Dive Centre in Limassol where you will need to register and complete a medical questionnaire.
Then you will be given a full briefing by an experienced driving instructor. Learn how to set up your scuba gear. Find out about all the rules and regulations of scuba diving. Learn the skills that you will be practicing during this diving course. Before changing into your wet suits, you will take a quick quiz of simple questions.
Take your first breath underwater and experience the magical feeling of freedom in an absolutely weightless environment. First, you will practice some basic skills in waist-high waters. Then you will enjoy your first underwater dive at a maximum depth of 6 meters for about 30 minutes.
This Discover Scuba Diving Experience in Limassol ends with you taking a shower, debriefing, and transferring back to your hotel in Limassol.
A half-day of fun not to be missed.
- Confined water dive to become comfortable & confident underwater using full scuba gear
- Diving equipment to fit all sizes
- Enjoy your first sea dive!
- A short video & discussion about the feeling of diving
- Photo opportunity
- Any food or drinks
- Dive computer (optional: can be rented)
- Dive camera (optional: can be rented)
- Learning to scuba dive is a magical holiday experience that brings you closer to the underwater world
- You’ll head out into the warm waters just off the coast of Cyprus and take your first plunge with the help of an expert, qualified instructors on this diving course for beginners
- Minimum age 10 years (accompanied by a parent)
- From 18 years and older children don't need to be accompanied by a parent.
- Adequate swimming skills and good physical health
Important to Know
- Duration approximately 3 ½ hours
- Remember to pack your camera, towels, swimwear and suncream
- All participants are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving; some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. epilepsy, pneumothorax perforated longs, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor
- Small groups for personal contact and safety, only 4 students per instructor
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- The itinerary of the excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions