ReviewsNo reviews yet
Scuba diving offers unique sensations that no other sport on the planet can give. Enjoy the magic underwater world.
Discover scuba diving is a half-day program for beginners – a unique opportunity for you to live the scuba experience. Starting with a short video explaining the basics of scuba you will then be given a full briefing by an experienced instructor who will help you to set your scuba gear and get ready for the fun part.
Before you know it you will be in our pool practicing a few simple skills and into the sea to enjoy your first open water dive.
You will be diving at the Roman Wall, which is a dive site of archaeological interest up to 6 m. It is safe and easy, as there is a special descend line which helps our divers-to-be to go down slowly and safely. You can see many interesting objects on the sea bed and if you’re lucky to take a picture with one of the octopuses, living in our octopus garden!
- Photo opportunity
- Diving equipment to fit all sizes
- Enjoy your first sea dive!
- A short video, discussion about the feeling of diving, confined water dive to become comfortable & confident underwater using full scuba gear
- Any food or drinks
- Dive computer (optional: can be rented)
- Dive camera (optional: can be rented)
- Learning to scuba dive is a magical holiday experience that brings you closer to the underwater world
- You’ll head out into the warm waters just off the coast of Cyprus and take your first plunge with the help of an expert, qualified instructors on this diving course for beginners
- An underwater playground for all divers, find yourself surrounded by Roman Amphorae, old anchors, and beautiful marine life such as octopus and green turtles
- Minimum age 10 years, accompanied by a parent
- From 18 years and older children don't need to be accompanied by parent
- Adequate swimming skills and good physical health
Important To Know
- Duration approximately 3 ½ hours
- Remember to pack your camera, towels, swimwear, and sun cream
- All participants are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving; some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. epilepsy, pneumothorax perforated longs, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor
- Small groups for personal contact and safety, only 4 students per instructor
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- The itinerary of the excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions