ReviewsNo reviews yet
Have you ever wondered what it is like to breathe underwater? This 3-hour program is an exciting and easy introduction to the picturesque underwater landscape of Cyprus with its crystal clear and calm waters. It includes a 20-30 minutes comprehensive classroom lesson before the dive, explaining everything you need to know about diving.
After the theory session, we will kit you up and drive you 2 minutes down to the beach around the corner. You will take your first breath underwater. Something you will never forget! In shallow water, we will practice a few skills to develop confidence.
Once you feel comfortable, we will have a 30-45 minute tour in Blue Bay to a maximum depth of 6 meters. You will have the chance to feed the fish and have some photographs taken.
After the dive, we will go back to the dive school and have some refreshments while you are watching your photographs on TV.
In the end, we will drive you back to your hotel.
Our group sizes are limited to only 2 students per instructor or one family per instructor.
- Transfer to/from your hotel
- 45 minutes diving experience
- Refreshments after the dive
- All necessary diving equipment
- Photos of the experience available for purchase
- Additional cost for certificate and registration
- Any food or drinks other than refreshments
- Discover Scuba Diving Experience in Ayia Napa, Protaras led by professional driving instructors
- All necessary diving equipment at your disposal
- Underwater tour of the bay including the chance to feed the fish
- Adult: +17 years old
- Child: from 10 to 16 years old
Important to Know
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Children must be accompanied by a parent
- Do not forget to bring your own swimwear, beach towels and suncream
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- Routes of excursions are liable to change according to weather conditions