ReviewsNo reviews yet
Limassol Half-day Bubblemaker in the pool diving session is a great way to introduce children to scuba diving!
This Limassol half-day diving experience takes place at your hotel’s swimming pool in less than six feet of water. Children have to be minimum of 8 years old and be accompanied by a parent who will fill out all necessary forms, including a medical questionnaire.
Before heading to the water, learn about the scuba diving rules, regulations, exercises, and equipment from our team of professionals. During Limassol Bubblemaker in the pool session, children can enjoy a variety of underwater scuba games under the supervision of our team of professionals in the safety of a swimming pool.
- Transfer to/from your hotel
- Briefing for pool session
- Diving equipment to fit all sizes
- Bubblemaker experience in the pool
- Any food or drinks
- Dive computer (optional: can be rented)
- Dive camera (optional: can be rented)
- Opportunity for kids to experience scuba diving in the pool using full scuba gear
- During this Bubblemaker Diving pool session, your children will get a basic introduction to how to use scuba gear, basic scuba diving rules, regulations, and exercises
- A PADI Bubblemaker certificate will be presented to all participants
- For children aged 8 to 10 years old
- Children must be comfortable in the water, prior Bubblemaker Pool experience is necessary
- Children need to be accompanied by a parent to sign the consent forms
- Adequate swimming skills and good physical health
Important To Know
- Duration approximately 1 ½ hour
- Remember to pack your camera, towels, swimwear, and suncream
- All participants are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving; some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. epilepsy, pneumothorax perforated longs, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- The itinerary of the excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions