ReviewsNo reviews yet
Experience the best cruise alongside the Akamas coastline with Blue Lagoon II boats from Latch harbor. Akamas, located on the west coast of Cyprus, is the last large unspoiled coastal area remaining in Cyprus and one of the very few important sea turtle nesting areas in the Mediterranean.
The Blue Lagoon II boat departs from Latsi Port for a lazy day trip west of Paphos towards Akamas where you will have the opportunity to see the famous Baths of Aphrodite, Saint George’s Island, sea caves at Manolis bay, Blaii bay, and Fontana Amoroza. You’ll stop at the crystal clear waters of the blue lagoon for swimming and snorkeling.
The boat provides a beautiful opportunity for a relaxing 3-hour cruise to admire the unique and unspoiled beauty of the Akamas coast.
Arriving at Latsi Port there are many fish taverns, coffee shops, and ice-cream kiosks to complete your unforgettable journey of discovery and beauty.
- Seasonal Fruit
- Wine & fruit squash for the kids
- 1 Hour swimming at the Blue Lagoon
- Any beach towels, bathing suits and sun creams
- Transfer to the port of Latchi
- Any food and drinks
- This cruise will depart from Latsi harbor
- Swimming stop at the famous BLUE LAGOON with its sky blue color and shallow waters
- Cruise along the Akamas region, past the last unspoiled coastal area remaining in Cyprus
- A unique day out for swimming, snorkeling, relaxing and magnificent scenery!
- Adult: +12 years old
- Child: from 3 to 11 years old
- Infant: max 2 years old
Important to Know
- The duration of the Blue Lagoon cruise is 2 1/2 to 3-hour cruise (10:30-13:30 & 14:00 hrs)
- Guest need to be at Latchi Harbour no later than 10:00 or 13:00 hrs to board the boat.
- Remember to pack your camera, towels, swimwear, and suncream
- Extra cash for ice cream, souvenirs, etc
- Dress code: Casual, comfortable shoes, swimwear
- All personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the passenger
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- Routes of excursions are liable to change according to weather conditions