ReviewsNo reviews yet
Aphrodite Hills Golf Course was established in 2002 and features a magnificent championship golf course, a superb Clubhouse and is surrounded by breathtaking scenery. It is the perfect environment for golfers of all standards and ages. Spreading out over 6,289 meters and overlooking the site where Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, is said to have emerged from the sea, our golf course is truly a unique location in which to test your skills friends.
The award-winning golf course was designed by the acclaimed architect Cabell Robinson. Robinson has designed Aphrodite Hills to be the perfect mix of challenging pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens. Additional amenities at Aphrodite Hills Golf include an extensive practice facility area with two large putting greens and a short game area.
- Green Fees (18 Holes)
- Shared buggy
- Full set of hire clubs €40,00
- Shoe Hire €5,00
- Range Balls (approx 42 balls) €5,00
- The golf course was designed by Cabell Robinson
- Cyprus’s only PGA course
- Adults 18 Years & older
BAD WEATHER POLICY
Below are the conditions for the various situations that arise due to inclement weather: In the event of any suspension of play the Aphrodite Hills Golf team will endeavour to ensure that the rounds will be completed on the same day. This is subject to maintaining player safety at all times.
The course will be closed for the following reasons:
- Flooded greens, courses or roads and pathways.
- Thunder and lightning.
- If the conditions are bad enough in any way as to be considered dangerous to the players or damaging to the golf course – i.e. fog, frost & flooding.
In the event of bad weather, a decision will be made as soon as possible each morning and hourly, thereafter. The guest should contact the Pro Shop to be informed and updated on the condition of the golf course
In the above situations, the following conditions will apply:
- No NO-SHOW green fee will be charged when the client has contacted the Pro Shop in advance.
- The client must re-schedule the tee time for a future date at this time and where possible all rescheduled tee times should be made on the actual day of the bad weather; the Pro shop will move the booking and make the appropriate notes.
In the case that the course is closed after the client has started his round: In the above situations, the following conditions will apply:
- If the client has played no more than 9 holes, a bad weather voucher for 18 holes will be given, depending on the method of green fee payment. Valid for play on another day. - If the client has played more than 9 holes, a bad weather voucher for 9 holes will be given, depending on the method of green fee payment. Valid for play on another day.
- If clients request an alternative starting time, a bad weather voucher for 9/18 holes will be issued by Aphrodite Golf Pro shop for the rescheduled starting time within 7 days.
- If the guests are unable to re-schedule their round please contact Golf Reservations. - If the players decide to leave the course of their own accord when it is not closed, no refund/voucher will be given.
Important to Know
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Our dedicated Travel Consultant will confirm the booking and get back to you with the details
- If not included in the product, any compulsory additional fees such as caddie fee, clubs hire etc, if not included in the product, will need to be paid directly to the Aphrodite Hills Golf Club.
- Golf club rules & local rules apply, and golfers should adhere to the same, including but not limited to dress code, rules of play, producing valid handicap certificates and so on. The golf club reserves the right to reject/restrict play if not fulfilling these requirements.
RULES & DRESS CODE
Starting times – are at 9-minute intervals. Flights are made up of 4 balls; therefore players booking 2 or 3 balls must expect to be paired up with another group. Please follow the starter’s and marshal’s instructions.
Buggies – Aphrodite Hills Golf is a buggy only golf course. Drivers must be minimum of 18 years of age. NO exceptions will be made to this rule. A buggy may carry a maximum of 2 players and 2 Golf bags. All players are required to read the disclaimer upon check-in and are responsible for any damage to the buggies during their round.
Handicap certificates – It is advisable that all players present a handicap certificate upon check-in on their date of play. Maximum for men: 28, ladies 36. The starter/marshal has the right to direct certain players to play from forwarding tees or skip a hole if deemed to be holding up play. Players who have not presented their handicap certificate or do not have the stipulated level of play may be asked to leave the course, with no refund given.
Dress code – On the Golf course we do accept that fashion changes very quickly and our current guideline is simply that any recognised golfing apparel that can be purchased from a professional golf retail outlet is acceptable. Gentlemen’s shirts these days are designed to be worn in or outside the waistband and matching socks of any variety are acceptable. Golf shorts should be tailored. Denim and other sports clothing are, as yet, not deemed “golfing apparel”.
Metal spikes- are not allowed anywhere within Clubhouse or golf course. Aphrodite Hills is a soft spike only Golf course.
Lockers – are available in the changing rooms. A deposit of EUR5.00 will be payable at the Pro Shop, in the event of a lost key the deposit will be non-refundable. Food & Beverages - The Golf Management could, at any time, prohibit the consumption of food and drinks not purchased at the Aphrodite Hills Resort.
Course closure – The course will be deemed closed when the golf course superintendent, 1st assistant to the superintendent, or Director of Golf officially close the course because of inclement weather. Alternative golf arrangements thereafter can be made at the Pro Shop.
Golf Bags – Each player must have their own Golf bag with their own set of clubs. Sets of clubs can be hired at the Golf Pro shop, subject to availability.