ReviewsNo reviews yet
The 8-hour safari is unique as it is coupled with the boat trip to the Blue Lagoon, which is famous for its crystal-clear waters. The buggy safari starts near the famous Coral Bay beach of Pegeia.
Depending on the availability of the cruise, the route may be done in two ways: clockwise or anti-clockwise.
If going clockwise, you will ride towards the shipwreck, sea caves and then enjoy quiet winding roads through the banana plantations towards St George’s church and marina before continuing down into Akamas Nature Reserve. In Akamas, all riding is off-road. Here, you will visit Lara beach, which is famous as the turtle nesting grounds. There, you will have time for an invigorating swim. Then, you will visit a café by the mountains for lunch (not included).
Hop back on the buggy and drive through Akamas forest, visiting Baths of Aphrodite (free entrance), Lakki marina on the Northern side of the island.
Enjoy a 3h glass-bottom boat trip to Blue Lagoon, and then turn back towards Coral Bay, this time riding through various mountain villages.
If moving anti-clockwise, you will do the route in reverse order, and have a lunch break near Polis.
- Escort by a qualified professional
- Full safety briefing and instructions on handling your buggy
- 2 Seater buggy and helmet hire
- Cruise to the blue lagoon
- Insurance (third party)
- Any food
- Any drinks
- Sea Caves where you will get the opportunity to stop to take some photos
- The small chapel of Agios Georgios overlooking the charming fishing port
- Lara Beach and Turtle Bay, are few of the remaining heavens for Caretta - Caretta and Green Turtles to nest
- Enjoy your free time swimming or relaxing at Lara Bay
- Enjoy a 3h glass-bottom boat trip to Blue Lagoon
- Passing by small picturesque villages of the Paphos region such as Inia, Arodes, Droushia, and Kathikas
- Drivers need to be +18 years old with a valid driving license
- Passengers need to be +10 years old
Important to Know
- Remember to pack your beach towels, bathing suit, and sun cream (for swim stop)
- Bring sunglasses to protect your eyes from the dust and sun. (Goggles are not provided)
- Bring a bandana if you need it to ease breathing (if not, during the dusty season facemasks are provided)
- Bring a bottle of water (stop on the way to purchase)
- Bring cash to buy any drinks/food during the stop
- This buggy safari is not recommended for pregnant ladies
- Buggy Safari Tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, neck or back problems
- It is compulsory for drivers to bring their valid driving license.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver form.
- Guests have to follow the rules: drive sensible, carefully and follow the guidelines for their own safety (If you fail to do so, your guide will give you a verbal warning, after which the company reserves the right to terminate your trip early with no refunds given)
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- The itinerary of the excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions