ReviewsNo reviews yet
This 5 hours Paphos Quad Safari Tour starts from the Quad Station where you will receive a safety briefing and instructions from a qualified professional. These quad bikes are easy to handle.
Strap on your supplied helmet and you are ready to set off on a 5 hours quad safari tour to must-visit places of Akamas Peninsula. Drive in a relaxed manner by traveling on small asphalt roads to reach your first two destinations; Sea Caves and St George Church in Pegeia. Paphos Sea Caves are located on the rugged coastline north of Coral Bay and they are the perfect spot for taking memorable pictures. Explore Agios Georgios Pegeias Church, a small chapel founded in the late 13th early 14th century with magnificent views of the sea and a small picturesque fishing port.
This Paphos quad adventure continues with you driving along the coastline and deeper into Akamas National Reserve. Enjoy the view of the blue Mediterranean Sea and the various geological formations resulting in a real geological mosaic. Your next stop is Lara Turtle Reserve Area in Akamas, heaven, and home for Caretta Caretta & Green Turtles. You will get the opportunity to learn more about these endangered species and the protection measures applied. Enjoy your free time swimming at Lara Bay
The last visit of this 5 hour Paphos quad safari, is the unique area of Adonis Baths (entrance fees optional). Learn all the mythological stories linked with this place. Do not miss the opportunity to bathe in the two-level waterfalls in a natural exotic environment.
- Escorted Quade Bike Safari
- Full safety briefing and instructions on handling your quad bike
- Quad bike and helmet hire
- Quad bike and helmet hire
- Any food
- Any drinks
- Any Entrance Fees to sites
- Sea Caves where you will get the opportunity to stop to take some photos
- The small chapel of Agios Georgios overlooking the charming fishing port
- Lara Beach and Turtle Bay, are few of the remaining heavens for Caretta - Caretta and Green Turtles to nest
- Enjoy your free time swimming or relaxing at Lara Bay
- Visit the unique area of Paphos Adonis Baths (entrance fees 7.00 EUR not included in price) and learn all the mythological stories linked with this place
- Drivers need to be +18 years old with a valid driving license
- Passengers need to be +10 years old
Important To Know
- Remember to pack your beach towels, bathing suit, and sun cream (for swim stop)
- Bring sunglasses to protect your eyes from the dust and sun. (Goggles are not provided)
- Bring a bandana if you need it to ease breathing (if not, during the dusty season facemasks are provided)
- Bring a bottle of water (stop on the way to purchase)
- Bring cash to buy any drinks/food during the stop
- This quad bike safari is not recommended to pregnant ladies
- Quad Safari Tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, neck or back problems
- It is compulsory for drivers to bring their valid driving license.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver form.
- Guests have to follow the rules: drive sensible, carefully and follow the guidelines for their own safety (If you fail to do so, your guide will give you a verbal warning, after which the company reserves the right to terminate your trip early with no refunds given)
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- The itinerary of the excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions