ReviewsNo reviews yet
If you are looking for an adrenaline-pumping activity and an exploration of the Paphos region, join our 5 hours of quad safari tour to the Paphos countryside. This Quad Bike Tour can be the most memorable experience on your holidays.
This day trip starts with your pick up from your centrally located hotel in Paphos or Coral Bay and a short transfer to the Quad center. A quad bike professional guide will give you full instructions and a safety briefing on how to drive the quad in order to feel confident, safe, and have fun at the same time. These quad bikes are so easy to handle!
Strap on your supplied helmet, ride your quad bike and set off to explore places that even locals don’t know exist. You will take small asphalt roads to reach your first two destinations; Sea Caves and St George Church in Pegeia. Paphos Sea Caves are located on the rugged coastline north of Coral Bay and they are the perfect spot for taking memorable pictures. Explore Agios Georgios Pegeias Church, a small chapel founded in the late 13th early 14th century with magnificent views of the sea and a small picturesque fishing port.
Hop back on your quad and drive on off-roads along the coastline and deeper into Akamas National Reserve. Enjoy the view of the blue Mediterranean Sea and the various geological formations resulting in a real geological mosaic. Your next stop is Lara Turtle Reserve Area in Akamas, heaven, and home for Caretta Caretta & Green Turtles. You will get the opportunity to learn more about these endangered species and the protection measures applied. Enjoy your free time swimming in Lara Bay.
The adventure then continues with you riding your quad bike and passing by small picturesque villages of the Paphos region such as Inia, Arodes, Droushia, and Kathikas.
- Escorted Quade Bike Safariv
- Full safety briefing and instructions on handling your quad bike
- Quad bike and helmet hire
- Insurance (third party)
- Any food
- Any drinks
- Sea Caves where you will get the opportunity to stop to take some photos
- The small chapel of Agios Georgios overlooking the charming fishing port
- Lara Beach and Turtle Bay, are few of the remaining heavens for Caretta - Caretta and Green Turtles to nest
- Enjoy your free time swimming or relaxing at Lara Bay
- Passing by small picturesque villages of the Paphos region such as Inia, Arodes, Droushia, and Kathikas
- Drivers need to be +18 years old with a valid driving license
- Passengers need to be +10 years old
Important To Know
- Remember to pack your beach towels, bathing suit, and sun cream (for swim stop)
- Bring sunglasses to protect your eyes from the dust and sun. (Goggles are not provided)
- Bring a bandana if you need it to ease breathing (if not, during the dusty season facemasks are provided)
- Bring a bottle of water (stop on the way to purchase)
- Bring cash to buy any drinks/food during the stop
- This quad bike safari is not recommended to pregnant ladies
- Quad Safari Tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, neck or back problems
- It is compulsory for drivers to bring their valid driving license.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver form.
- Guests have to follow the rules: drive sensible, carefully and follow the guidelines for their own safety (If you fail to do so, your guide will give you a verbal warning, after which the company reserves the right to terminate your trip early with no refunds given)
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- The itinerary of the excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions