ReviewsNo reviews yet
Strap on your supplied helmet and you are ready to set off on a 3 hours quad safari to Lara Turtle Bay. You will be driving in a convoy behind your guide. Feel the breeze on your face as you rumble along the roads towards Akamas National Park.
Your first stop is at Paphos Sea Caves where you will get the opportunity to stop to take some photos. The next stop is the small chapel of Agios Georgios overlooking the charming fishing port. Visit the small chapel, relax or take photos of the area before you head back to the road. Our last stops are Lara Beach and Turtle Bay, a few of the remaining heavens for Caretta - Caretta and Green Turtles to nest. Learn all the interesting facts about this endanger ancient group of reptiles. Enjoy your free time swimming or relaxing at Lara Bay.
- Escorted Quade Bike Safari
- Full safety briefing and instructions on handling your quad bike
- Quad bike and helmet hire
- Insurance (third party)
- Any food
- Any drinks
- Shipwreck Edro 3 near the sea caves where you will get the opportunity to stop to take some photos
- Sea Caves pass by
- The small chapel of Agios Georgios overlooking the charming fishing port
- Lara Beach and Turtle Bay, are few of the remaining heavens for Caretta - Caretta and Green Turtles to nest
- Enjoy your free time swimming or relaxing at Lara Bay
- Drivers need to be +18 years old with a valid driving license
- Passengers need to be +10 years old
Important To Know
- Remember to pack your beach towels, bathing suit, and sun cream (for swim stop)
- Bring sunglasses to protect your eyes from the dust and sun. (Goggles are not provided)
- Bring a bandana if you need it to ease breathing (if not, during the dusty season facemasks are provided)
- Bring a bottle of water (stop on the way to purchase)
- Bring cash to buy any drinks/food during the stop
- This quad bike safari is not recommended to pregnant ladies
- Quad Safari Tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, neck or back problems
- It is compulsory for drivers to bring their valid driving license.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver form.
- Guests have to follow the rules: drive sensible, carefully and follow the guidelines for their own safety (If you fail to do so, your guide will give you a verbal warning, after which the company reserves the right to terminate your trip early with no refunds given)
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
- The itinerary of the excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions